Update [05/01/2017] - Another way to update the company is to go into your VS Project properties as shown below:
A quick tip - While executing your VS Code and if the browser opens up with a different entity as circled below in the screenshot.
A quick way to change the entity you want is go to AX and then System Admin > Users > Select the Admin user (- this was in my case) and then change the company to the one you intend and next time when you run your VS project, browser will display the right entity.
- The new wiki or documentation link for Microsoft dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Platform Update 6
- How to get to the LCS Downloadable Tools Page
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Tip – Mobile workspaces option missing under System Administration
- [转]令人兴奋的Dynamics 365 for Operations本地化部署版本公告
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Troubleshoot Error Duplicate request to load user role mappings detected – KB 3158762