On a weekly basis, Microsoft may apply needed critical or security updates to the Microsoft operating system or infrastructure on Microsoft-managed Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Sandbox Tier-1 (Develop and Test Single-box) machines. This maintenance will occur during your regional maintenance weekend window (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). In addition to Microsoft operating system updates, there may be updates to other Microsoft products. This periodic maintenance does not include service updates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. There is no option to opt-out of this periodic maintenance. For more details, please see the Planned Maintenance FAQ. The post Microsoft-managed Sandbox Tier-1 (Develop and Test – Single-box) environment periodic maintenance appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.
- 获取更新的工具包，以更轻松地部署解决方案特定的帮助内容 / Get the updated toolkit for easier deployment of solution-specific Help content
- 向Dynamics 365应用程序和通用数据服务同时写入自动化数据流/Dual-write automates data flow between Dynamics 365 applications and Common Data Service
- Dynamics 365 for Finance和Operations的新灵活服务更新 / New flexible service updates for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- [AX2012] [通过电子邮件批准工作流程]从ACS迁移到SAS – 故障排除 / [Workflow approval via email] Migrate from ACS to SAS – troubleshooting
- 更新Dynamics 365 财务和运行的开发环境服务器上的证书/ Renew Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Certificate on Dev Machine
- 扩展MPOS和云POS的登录功能 / Extending the Extended Logon functionality for MPOS and Cloud POS