- Extensible inventory dimensions When the year started this "big rock" was by many used to exemplify the impossibility of sealing. Yet; with help from you we discovered a way forward, we delivered it, and today got feedback from an ISV on how much less code is required to add a new dimension. There are still a bit more polishing to do – but this big rock is demolished.
- Extensibility doc site The material here is the result of many people chipping in to share their knowledge. The knowledge comes from experience and interactions with community, sheer curiosity and drive. It's a one-stop for extensibility knowledge. The site has been up for about 5 months now – and I've referred to it at countless occasions. We'll continue to add more contents as we learn and grow, and this story unfolds.
- Chain of command Technically this is the feature I'm most proud of having been involved in – in probably a decade! It is simple to explain, it simplifies implementations, it improves code maintainability and has proven to solve problems we didn't even consider during the design. Further, it justifies why X++ still exists. Without it CoC would never have happened – and who knows, perhaps one day this feature will make it into some of the main stream languages?
The dedication to making this happen! Meeting customers, partners, peers, colleagues and friends, at conferences, over Skype, inside Microsoft, over email, through my blog and even in air planes – the passion and dedication to make this happen is phenomenal. Especially thank you for all the valid critical concerns raised and creative ideas proposed. That's the foundation we build on, and the only one way worth succeeding: Together.
- 记录Dynamics 365财务和运营（V8.0）的可扩展性请求 / Logging Extensibility requests for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (V8.0)
- 自定义的新时代 / A new era for customizations
- Container to bindata, and back again
- X ++是这个星球上最具扩展性的语言！/ X++ the most extensible language on the planet!
- 7.3 is now available
- 可替换方法 / Replaceable methods