Queries are somewhat slowerEven when the resulting TSQL is the same, queries need more compute to prepare the TSQL. The execution time in SQL server is of course the same (which often overshadows the overhead). This is the reason we avoid converting select statements to queries in performance critical paths.
- Queries have a limited set of capabilities. For example; delete_from is not supported. Update_recordset and insert_recordset are partly supported – via some arcane static methods on SysQuery.
- 映射扩展中的InventDim字段 / Mapping InventDim fields in an extension.
- X ++访问修饰符 / X++ access modifiers
- X ++容器 的惊喜 / X++ containers – a positive surprise
- 窗体上的命令链条 / Chain of command on forms
- 废弃和替换 WhsWorkExecuteDisplay 类 / WhsWorkExecuteDisplay replacement
- X ++中的新功能：In运算符 / New capability in X++ : The In operator