Recently I update my dynamics Ax development Environment by restoring Database from Production Dynamics AX Db. After the restoring the database, when I run any SSRS report form Dynamics Ax, it starts to give error ”Only integrated security is supported for AX queries.”
The reporting Services are working perfectly other than Dynamics Ax reports.
One way to apply the Windows Integrated Security on required report. By following way
- Open Reporting Services Configuration Manager ( All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 > Configuration Tools > Reporting Services Configuration Manager)
- Go to “Report Manager URL” Tab and click on URL
- Typically, URL will be in the format http://<ServerName>:80/Reports
- Select the Report under Dynamics Ax Folder
- In the opened page, select Data Sources on the left pane.
- And apply Windows integrated security and click Apply.
But I found that error on all SSRS reports for Dynamics Ax 2012. For this, best way to delete all reports and redeploy them.
Steps are as follows:
- First step to delete all reports, by selecting Dynamics Ax folder in Report server and delete it, this will all reports inside the reporting reports.
- Then go to Report servers form in Dynamics Ax 2012 and click on “create report folder” button to create the Folder Dynamics Ax again
- Now you can open Powershell (Administrative Tools > Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 Management Shell). Make sure you run Powershell as Administrator.
- Deploy all the reports with the help of command:
Publish-AXReport -ReportName *
- Wait for completing the report deployment after it all reports will run fine.