Figure 1 - Filter expressions 'Filter Operator' vs 'Dynamics AX query syntax'Its very important to note that '*' will literally look for an asterisk in the name. So you don't need that. The commands are more literal and in a natural language rather than syntax. It may seem to take longer to adapt but you'll adapt quicker than you think if you go into it with an open mind. Hopefully that helps!
- Find product attributes and values for an item in AX 2012 via X++
- MPOS Error: Creating device token failed
- AX POS Permission Groups and Leading Zeros – Solved!
- AX Modern POS Retail Channel Reports missing and setup
- Modern POS Navigation Hierarchy Setup
- Dynamics 365 for Operations – Determine table/field/datasource name on form and query of data