Figure 1 - Filter expressions 'Filter Operator' vs 'Dynamics AX query syntax'Its very important to note that '*' will literally look for an asterisk in the name. So you don't need that. The commands are more literal and in a natural language rather than syntax. It may seem to take longer to adapt but you'll adapt quicker than you think if you go into it with an open mind. Hopefully that helps!
- D365全屏模式，适用于现代POS（MPOS）/ D365 Full screen mode for Modern POS (MPOS)
- Dynamics 365 / AX 2012 现代/企业版POS’速度扫描’功能 / Dynamics 365/AX 2012 Modern/Enterprise POS ‘Speed Scanning’ feature
- Microsoft 365、Dynamics 365、Office 365 品牌和术语 / Microsoft 365 vs Dynamics 365 vs Office 365 terminology and branding (hopefully) explained
- Getting up to speed on D365/AX
- Dynamics 365 财务和运营 认证考试 / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Certification Exams
- Find product attributes and values for an item in AX 2012 via X++