I would like to warn my fellow Axapta/AX/D365FO bloggers, that blind copy-pasting from each other seems innocent, but it fact may result in spreading bugs. E.g., the following piece of code is very popular in "How to create Purchase Order from X++" posts. numberSeq = NumberSeq::newGetNumFromCode(purchParameters::numRefPurchaseOrderId().NumberSequence,true); Purchtable.PurchId = numberSeq.num(); The problem is numRefPurchaseOrderId returns the number sequence for purchase order confirmation number. For purchase order number, numRefPurchId should have been used. Using the wrong number sequence may result in duplicate key issues.
- 控制网格线颜色 / Controlling grid line colors
- 从主科目和财务维度创建LedgerDimension / Create LedgerDimension from main account and financial dimensions
- Bugs in the DateTimeUtil::getSystemDateTime()
- D365F＆O – 零售业务情景中的自动报表 / D365F&O – Auto-report as finished in a Retail scenario
- D365财务和运营中表不存在ID为“0”的字段 / The field with ID ‘0’ does not exist in table Dynamics 365 For finance and operations
- D365用于财务和运营 报表数据集执行期间发生错误 / An error occurred during report data sets execution D365 For finance and operations