I would like to warn my fellow Axapta/AX/D365FO bloggers, that blind copy-pasting from each other seems innocent, but it fact may result in spreading bugs. E.g., the following piece of code is very popular in "How to create Purchase Order from X++" posts. numberSeq = NumberSeq::newGetNumFromCode(purchParameters::numRefPurchaseOrderId().NumberSequence,true); Purchtable.PurchId = numberSeq.num(); The problem is numRefPurchaseOrderId returns the number sequence for purchase order confirmation number. For purchase order number, numRefPurchId should have been used. Using the wrong number sequence may result in duplicate key issues.
- 控制网格线颜色 / Controlling grid line colors
- 从主科目和财务维度创建LedgerDimension / Create LedgerDimension from main account and financial dimensions
- Bugs in the DateTimeUtil::getSystemDateTime()
- ‘归类有形产品’！ 这是什么意思？ / ‘Classify as tangible product’! What the heck does that mean?
- 在员工和联系人上配置社交媒体信息 / Configuring Social Media Information on Employees and Contacts
- 首席运营官的挑战 / COO challenges