I would like to warn my fellow Axapta/AX/D365FO bloggers, that blind copy-pasting from each other seems innocent, but it fact may result in spreading bugs. E.g., the following piece of code is very popular in "How to create Purchase Order from X++" posts. numberSeq = NumberSeq::newGetNumFromCode(purchParameters::numRefPurchaseOrderId().NumberSequence,true); Purchtable.PurchId = numberSeq.num(); The problem is numRefPurchaseOrderId returns the number sequence for purchase order confirmation number. For purchase order number, numRefPurchId should have been used. Using the wrong number sequence may result in duplicate key issues.
- 控制网格线颜色 / Controlling grid line colors
- 从主科目和财务维度创建LedgerDimension / Create LedgerDimension from main account and financial dimensions
- Bugs in the DateTimeUtil::getSystemDateTime()
- 从X ++调用异步方法 / Calling async method from X++
- QuickFix-6：如何检查代码是否在批处理服务器上运行 / QuickFix-6: How to check if code is running on batch server
- D365FO：在Dynamics 365财务和运营为业务事件设计流程 / D365FO: Design Flow for Business Events in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations