select cast(context_info as varchar(128)) as ci,* from sys.dm_exec_sessions where session_id > 50 and login_name = 'axdbadmin'First column, shows the Dynamics user. It's much like it was in AX2012, except you don't need to go set a registry key first. You can do the same thing in the Cloud version, but there you don't need to do it in TSQL because in LCS you can go to Monitoring and "SQL Now" tab where you can see SPID to user for running SQL.
- 如何扩展 Dynamics 365 财务和运营本地化部署版 / How to scale out Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on-premises
- 如何在Dynamics 365 财务和运营环境中连接到BI服务器上的SQL / How to connect to SQL on BI servers in a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations environment
- 如何使用环境监视查看原始日志 / How to use Environment Monitoring View Raw Logs
- 如何在Dynamics 365 财务和运营中将数据库从本地复制到云 / How to copy a database from on-premises to to cloud Tier 1 in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 如何在Dynamics 365 财务和运营中将数据库从云复制到本地 / How to copy a database from cloud tier 1 to on-premises in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 使用Visual Studio远程调试器调试 Dynamics 365 财务和运营(本地部署) / Debug Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on-premises with Visual Studio remote debugger