最新消息:ww12345678 的部落格重装上线,希望大家继续支持。

‘Get latest’ failed on a file without permissions

网络文摘 William 272浏览 0评论
A few days ago I was getting latest changes from VSTS to an AX 7 development box when it failed on a certain (custom) .dll file, because Visual Studio wasn’t able to overwrite the file. I made sure that all AX services are down, but it made no difference. Then I looked at file permissions and found that I didn’t have any permissions at all, which was really weird. I did use the environment a few weeks ago without problems. Ultimately I restarted the server and the file disappeared, therefore I was able to get the new version from VSTS without issues. It seems that the file was technically already deleted and I just saw some strange state of the system. If I see something similar next time, restarting the machine will be one of my first steps.
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

Hi,您需要填写昵称和邮箱!

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址