Solution acceptance by users: UAT
- Is UAT completed successfully? How many users participated in UAT?
- Did UAT test cases cover entire scope of requirements planned for go-live?
- How many bugs/issues from UAT are still open?
- Any of the open bugs/issues a showstopper for go-live?
- Was UAT done using migrated data?
- Business has signed off after UAT that the solution meets business needs?
- Solution adheres to any company/industry specific compliance (where necessary)
- Training is complete
- All features going live are documented, approved and signed off by customer
- How was the performance in UAT? Is it acceptable for go-live?
- If Performance testing was done, then are there any open actions from it?
User & Security setup:
- How many security roles are being used. All security roles are setup and tested?
- Users that will need access at go-live have been setup with correct security role?
- Data migration status – Masters & Open Transactions/Balances
- Business has identified owners for data validation?
- Review cut-over plan: Business & Partner teams are comfortable with the plan?
- Does the Data migration performance fits within cut-over window?
- Are the configurations updated in Golden Configuration environment based on changes in UAT?
- Data stewards/owners identified and process in place for post go-live changes in Master/Configuration data?
- All Legal Entities configured for Go-Live?
- Are configurations documented?
- Review list of integrations and readiness plan for each
- Latency requirements and performance criteria are met
- Integration support is in place with named contacts/owners
- Production fixes/maintenance process defined?
- Code promotion (between environments) process is in place, documented and the entire team knows and understands the process
- Code promotion schedule for production is in place?
- Emergency process for code promotion to production is defined?
Monitoring and Microsoft Support
- LCS diagnostics setup and knowledge transfer to customer
- Issue resolution and Escalation process defined – LCS support is verified?
- D365FOE–候选语言太多? / D365FOE–To many languages ?
- D365FOE-迁移云平台 /D365FOE-Moving to a new tenant
- D365路线图上的好东西 / Great stuff on the D365 roadmap
- Dynamics 365 : 在编号序列中添加数字校验位 / Dynamics 365 : Adding check-digits to number-sequences
- A Practical Guide for Dynamics 365 Iterative Implementation
- Common Data Service(CDS); Talk the talk, but not walk the walk yet