Solution acceptance by users: UAT
- Is UAT completed successfully? How many users participated in UAT?
- Did UAT test cases cover entire scope of requirements planned for go-live?
- How many bugs/issues from UAT are still open?
- Any of the open bugs/issues a showstopper for go-live?
- Was UAT done using migrated data?
- Business has signed off after UAT that the solution meets business needs?
- Solution adheres to any company/industry specific compliance (where necessary)
- Training is complete
- All features going live are documented, approved and signed off by customer
- How was the performance in UAT? Is it acceptable for go-live?
- If Performance testing was done, then are there any open actions from it?
User & Security setup:
- How many security roles are being used. All security roles are setup and tested?
- Users that will need access at go-live have been setup with correct security role?
- Data migration status – Masters & Open Transactions/Balances
- Business has identified owners for data validation?
- Review cut-over plan: Business & Partner teams are comfortable with the plan?
- Does the Data migration performance fits within cut-over window?
- Are the configurations updated in Golden Configuration environment based on changes in UAT?
- Data stewards/owners identified and process in place for post go-live changes in Master/Configuration data?
- All Legal Entities configured for Go-Live?
- Are configurations documented?
- Review list of integrations and readiness plan for each
- Latency requirements and performance criteria are met
- Integration support is in place with named contacts/owners
- Production fixes/maintenance process defined?
- Code promotion (between environments) process is in place, documented and the entire team knows and understands the process
- Code promotion schedule for production is in place?
- Emergency process for code promotion to production is defined?
Monitoring and Microsoft Support
- LCS diagnostics setup and knowledge transfer to customer
- Issue resolution and Escalation process defined – LCS support is verified?
- 零售商品和计划订单延期 / Retail assortments and planned orders extensions
- #Dyn365FO POS发票支付 / POS Invoice Pay #Dyn365FO
- 零售类别管家，在＃Dyn365FO中简化您对已发布产品的导入 / Retail category managers, Simplify your import of released products in #Dyn365FO
- D365F＆O零售：结合重要的零售声明批处理作业 / D365FO Retail: Combining important retail statement batch jobs
- 快速浏览下载零售分销作业 / A quick look at download Retail distribution jobs (CDX)
- 在移动设备上使用零售POS云 / Using Cloud POS as your retail mobile device