Solution acceptance by users: UAT
- Is UAT completed successfully? How many users participated in UAT?
- Did UAT test cases cover entire scope of requirements planned for go-live?
- How many bugs/issues from UAT are still open?
- Any of the open bugs/issues a showstopper for go-live?
- Was UAT done using migrated data?
- Business has signed off after UAT that the solution meets business needs?
- Solution adheres to any company/industry specific compliance (where necessary)
- Training is complete
- All features going live are documented, approved and signed off by customer
- How was the performance in UAT? Is it acceptable for go-live?
- If Performance testing was done, then are there any open actions from it?
User & Security setup:
- How many security roles are being used. All security roles are setup and tested?
- Users that will need access at go-live have been setup with correct security role?
- Data migration status – Masters & Open Transactions/Balances
- Business has identified owners for data validation?
- Review cut-over plan: Business & Partner teams are comfortable with the plan?
- Does the Data migration performance fits within cut-over window?
- Are the configurations updated in Golden Configuration environment based on changes in UAT?
- Data stewards/owners identified and process in place for post go-live changes in Master/Configuration data?
- All Legal Entities configured for Go-Live?
- Are configurations documented?
- Review list of integrations and readiness plan for each
- Latency requirements and performance criteria are met
- Integration support is in place with named contacts/owners
- Production fixes/maintenance process defined?
- Code promotion (between environments) process is in place, documented and the entire team knows and understands the process
- Code promotion schedule for production is in place?
- Emergency process for code promotion to production is defined?
Monitoring and Microsoft Support
- LCS diagnostics setup and knowledge transfer to customer
- Issue resolution and Escalation process defined – LCS support is verified?
- Microsoft Business Applications 峰会 和Dynamics 365 V10 / Microsoft Business Applications sessions on-demand and Dynamics 365 version 10
- 投票支持Dynamics 365的想法 / Vote on Dynamics 365 ideas
- MSDYN365FO：自动执行重复任务 – 简单的方法 / MSDYN365FO: Automate repetitive tasks – the easy way
- D365FO 一些不错的excel技巧 / D365FO – Some nice excel tricks
- 在Power BI中度量每个零售类别的销售额 / Measure sales per Retail Category in Power BI
- Dynamics 365 for Retail的急救包杂乱的博客文章 / First Aid Kit for Dynamics 365 for Retail; A messy blog post